- Registration is now closed
Click here for the AIEMCA 2012 PDF registration form(The form may be mailed, faxed, or emailed (insecure)).
- Registrations for delegates who will be having morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea close on November 22nd at 11:59pm to allow for time to advise the venue on numbers and meal preferences.
Fees include morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea on both days
- Waged: $150 (Full-time faculty members or those with a full time wage)
- Unwaged: $60 (Students, part-time faculty members, or those on a part-time wage)
- The cap on all fee waivers has now been reached.
This iconic South Bank Hotel, constructed in 1864, has developed a reputation as a lamblover’s paradise and boasts a classic pub style menu sitting beside our more accomplished dishes.
The Ship Inn is proud to have a strong commitment to sustainability.
- The Ship Inn will provide a Full Morning tea, Buffet Lunch, and Afternoon tea will on both days of the conference.
- When registering, please notify the conference chair (email@example.com) of any food allergies and/or preferences: Menu (PDF).
- The Conference Dinner on the 29th will be held at La Via, which can accomodate vegan and gluten free food preferences.