This section is being redeveloped
Special issues involving the AIMECA community
- Australian Journal of Communication, 40 (2) (2013) Knowledge and Asymmetries in Action
- Semiotica 191 (2012): Meaning in motion: Interaction in cars
- Australian Journal of Communication, 36 (3) (2008) Ethnomethodological approaches to communication
- Australian Review of Applied Linguistics, 30 (3) (2007) Language as action
Journals that publish EM, CA, and MCA research
- Human Studies – Human Studies is a quarterly journal dedicated primarily to advancing the dialogue between philosophy and the human sciences. Regular publications in Ethnomethodology and CA.
- Journal of Mundane Behavior – An online refereed journal on all aspects of everyday life – not just EM/CA related.
- Journal of Pragmatics – A common source of EM/CA publications; not just EM/CA related.
- Research on Language and Social Interaction – The journal publishes the empirical and theoretical research bearing on language as it is used in interaction.
- Discourse Studies – Discourse Studies is a multidisciplinary and international journal for the general study of text and talk, with CA/EM and wider discourse/interactional themes.