AIMECA hosts Ethnomethodology, Conversation Analysis, and Membership Categorisation Analysis dissertations that may not otherwise be distributed to a wider audience (such as via books or other online publication).
To have your own dissertation included, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF copy of your dissertation, including some keywords.
- Reynolds, Edward (2009) Lies in context. The Australian National University. Masters Thesis.
- Harris, J (2006) ‘The Interactional Significance of Tears: A Conversation Analytic Study’. The University of Queensland.
- Wang, Y (2010) ‘An Analysis of Chinese Telephone Conversations as Part of Oral Test: A Conversation Analysis Perspective’ Australian National University
- Clark, S (2009) ‘Getting Personal: Talking the Psychotherapy session into being’ Australian National University
- Theobald, M (2009) ‘Participation and Social Order in the Playground’?, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Keogh, J (1999) ‘The Role of Texts and Talk in Mediating Relations between Schools and Homes’. Griffith University.
- Fitzgerald, R. (1999)?Method in Media Interaction: An Ethnomethodological Analysis of a Radio Phone-in Show. Cardiff University.
- McKenzie, K. (1997), In the Gulf between prejudice and culture: Talking the Experience of Western Expatriates in the Middle East. Loughborough University.
- Ekberg, S (2011) Making Arrangements: Remote proposal sequences and attendant structural phenomena in social interaction.
- Simmons, K (2010) Resisting behavioural change: Proposal-resistance sequences in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy sessions for clients with depression
- Bozatzis, N. (1999). Greek National Identity in Talk. The rhetorical articulation of an ideological dilemma. Lancaster University
- White, Sarah-Joan. (2011) A Structural Analysis of Surgeon-Patient Consultations in Clinic Settings in New Zealand. University of Otago.
- Barth-Weingarten, Dagmar. (2003) Concession in spoken English On the realisation of a discourse-pragmatic relation. University of Konstanz.
- Feo, Rebecca (2012). Asymmetry in interaction on a men’s relationship counselling helpline: Managing the competing relevancies of troubles-telling and service provision. The University of Adelaide.
- Reynolds, Edward. (2013) Enticing a challengeable: instituting social order as a practice of public conflict. The University of Queensland.
- Drake, Veronica. (2013) Turn-final or in English: A conversation analytic perspective. University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Charldorp, Tessa (2011) From police interrogation to police record. Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- May, Marian (2002) Asking women about having children: Interaction in telephone-survey interviews. The Australian National University
- Barraja-Rohan, Anne Marie (2013) Second Language Interactional Competence and its Development: A Study of International Students in Australia. Monash University.